Card holders have access to:
- Books, E-Books, and Periodicals
- Public Computers and Print Services
- Art Prints, DVDs, and Audio Books
Borrowers are financially responsible for materials loaned to them which are lost or damaged. Fines will be collected on items kept past the due date. For your convenience, our library has an exterior book drop located near the front door.
- Books - 3 weeks $0.10 per day
- McNaughton Books - 2 weeks $0.10 per day
- Magazines - 1 week $0.10 per day
- DVDs and Videos - 1 week $1 per day
- Art Prints - 60 days $1 per day
- Vertical File Materials - 1 week $0.10 per day
- Audiobooks - 2 weeks $0.10 per day
- Interlibrary Loans - Varies $0.25 per day
- Lost/Damaged Materials - Cost of item plus $5 processing fee
How to Find It
Librarians are on duty to help you find the answers to your questions, to point you in the right direction when you are doing research, and to suggest books and other material you might enjoy. The Library collection consists of approximately 70,000 books and subscribes to numerous magazines and newspapers. The Portal to Texas History and Newspaper Archives databases are available for patron use. We have materials for all ages and reading levels.
If the book you are looking for is not on the shelf, we will reserve it for you. We may Interlibrary loan books we do not own and receive photocopies of magazine articles. Please check the reference desk for any materials you cannot locate.
A copier is available for 15 cents per copy for black and white copies, and 50 cents per copy for color copies.